Friday, April 23, 2010

Booty: Pretty Pirate Pictures

Triple P has had the assistance of the good folks over at Sitemeter for a month now and it's been kind of eye opening for me to see who stops by, and why. I've had hits from every continent on the globe - except Antarctica. (Com'on, researches; don't you want to know about Sea Peoples, Baratarians and Lady Pirates?) And that's nothing if not cool. In another time I would have been sitting in a corner getting writer's cramp and permanent ink stains with no one having the slightest idea what the hell I was up to. Except the orderlies at the institution and my doctor, of course. Bless him for the sweet, sweet laudanum. But I digress.

The vast majority of hits come from image searches, though, and it's starting to sink in that many folks come by to look at the pictures. Please don't imagine that I am in any way discounting that. I appreciate every last eyeball that peruses my humble blog. And the pictures are there for a reason: to be enjoyed.

So booty today is a simple tribute to the pleasures of eye candy:
Someone, I apologize for not remembering who, sent me this 1930's lass dressed most decoratively as a pirate. If it was one of you who stops by now and then, please leave me a comment so I can give you credit. Also, if anyone knows anything about the picture or the lady in, please also leave a comment so I can credit the artist and the model too.

Of course our pirate gal's gams are the focus here, but what I like most about the picture is her eyes. She beckons without even looking at you. Just the way, I think, we like to imagine a real lady pirate might have in old Port Royal.
Merci beaucoup to all who make a landing at Triple P today and always. Happy Friday and many more to come! See you tomorrow for Sailor Mouth Saturday.

2 comments:

Timmy! said...

Ahoy, Pauline! And Happy Friday to you as well, Pirate Queen. That pirate gal's eyes are nice... Wait, eyes? Oh yeah, eyes... right. Sorry, I got distracted for a second there.

And just so you know, I read your blog for the articles, too!

Pauline said...

Ahoy, Timmy and thankee. I know it will all fall into place when Triple P gets a hit from Antarctic base BAZ12.